Friday, May 4, 2012

"THE AVENGERS" (2012)







"The Avengers" (2012) starring Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Chris Hemsworth, ETC. The movie is a must see, it does not disappoint on story line, action sequences, acting, comedy and special effects. I did not read the comics and I did not see Thor but I was not lost, the film will explain what is going on. There is an action sequence that starts with Hawkeye,  following his arrow as it passes by other heroes fighting their individuals battles, I was enthralled. To my surprise Tony Stark aka IRONMAN became the real standout and is now my favorite character. Most of the comedic spotlights were smart quips made by Tony so really listen to his lines, I feel like some of the references made were lost on the  audience. There were a few instances where I was bothered by the "believability factor" even for a comic. small things like when they DO NOT realize a small hand gun is no match for a fighter jet, I mean really??? there are more examples but i'd rather you saw it for yourself, I would love to know if you find any. BTW stay for the credits, there are 2 bonus scenes, one during the credits and one at the very end. I give it 4 out of 5 reels.

No comments:

Post a Comment