Monday, September 6, 2010

‎"Avatar"(2009)



 Starring Sam Worthington, Sigourney Weaver and Zoe Saldana. Ok so most people will kill me for saying this but it was ok. Im not into indigenous films, im not into sci-fi so of course this wouldnt be my cup of tea. I thought it to be a crossbreed of Terminator and Apocolypto. Im glad that this will not be the next new phenomenon to take over the industry like reality tv took over sitcoms. I prefer a film that shows me humankind and its imperfections portrayed through genius actors like Sir Anthony Hopkins and Meryl Streep. Was the CGI excellent?Yes. Was there a ton of action? Yes. Was there emotional parts? Yes. Was i most excited about it? NO. I would not sit thru another viewing of this film. To many of you this may discredit my film reviews but i like what i like. It may be for everyone but me, i will not be offended bc im sure many of you would not enjoy Citizen Kane as much as I do. I give it 2 & a half reels out of 5. Sue me...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment