Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ECLIPSE



"Eclipse" 2010 starring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson & Taylor Lautner. Yet again the first to report on a major film this summer, wow. When I first started watching the saga "Twilight" captured me and i found myself in awe of Robbi Pats as most of the women around me, then could not wait for "New Moon". It was an event I was most looking forward to only to be disappointed in the production of it. The acting was terrible and there wasn't much holding me to the series of events that took place, with the exception of the introduction of Jacob. In anticipating "Eclipse" i couldn't help think to myself "i hope it isn't as bleh as the second one. Well Ladies & Gents, you will not regret seeing this film. It was action packed, sexier, funnier, and heart wrenching. I will always be Team Edward but Jacob really stepped up his game in this one. There is a new Character named Riley, YUMMILISH! You feel the struggle within yourself on who bella should be with, more things are explained, silent characters stepped up and we could finally humanize them. I will not say too much but i will say go see this movie. I liked it alot, and Eddie more than ever still has mi corazon ♥ .....anywhoo i give it 3.5 reels out of 5. leave a lil comment if ya like or don't like this post k.

No comments:

Post a Comment